Do you want a whiter, younger and more attractive smile?
Your smile is starting to look tired and died out?
Your smile can lose its shine because of age, many cups of coffee, as well as red wine. Teeth whitening is not only for movie stars! Anyone can take advantage of this simple procedure.
TOP 10 REASONS TO WHITEN YOUR TEETH
- A more attractive smile.
- Increased self-confidence and a better mood.
- More compliments from others.
- More attention and respect.
- It is as easy as swallowing a pill. At night you sleep with the trays in your mouth, and your teeth are already whiter in the morning.
- Very effective. Whitening changes the smile significantly for most people without big costs and invasive procedures.
- It is fast enough. You will achieve a good result with home whitening system mouth trays within a few days and an excellent result in just a few weeks. If you hurry, you can always make use of in-office whitening.
- Comfortable. Previous whitening equipment had one major drawback — tooth sensitivity. Now it is much less because new generation whiteners have anaesthetics.
- Safe. The whitening gel is non-toxic, anti-allergenic. Hydrogen peroxide is the main component of the gel.
- Affordable. Small investment and an excellent result.
MAIN METHODS TO WHITEN YOUR TEETH
- Whitening toothpaste. Of course, it is an attractive idea, but unfortunately ineffective. First, the toothpaste does not have enough active and effective ingredients; second, aggressive toothpaste will make your teeth constantly sensitive.
- Whitening strips and other instruments that are freely sold. Yes, they are effective, but there are some drawbacks: they are non-individual and inaccurate, can burn the gums, so it will take longer to achieve the results, but you can achieve great results with patience.
- Tooth whitening with trays. This is the best choice. Excellent results with minimal efforts. Excellent value for money. The results after 1-2 weeks. It is enough to wear a few times a year for maintenance effect. Most importantly, trays remain for you forever, you just have to buy extra whitening gel.
- In-office teeth whitening. It can be activated by light or laser. The results are not better than whitening with trays, they are only faster. As the material is much more aggressive, teeth sensitivity is more likely to occur. In order to achieve good results, additional whitening with trays is recommended.